careers with us
When you enter a client’s home, you enter their lives. With a career at Instant Care Home Support Services, you’ll draw on all of your skills to make a powerful difference in the lives of your clients every day. Our core values of compassion, excellence, and reliability serve us well across all disciplines, levels, and homes. With Instant Care Home Support Services, you’ll have the support network, resources, and confidence to challenge yourself and the freedom to grow into your greatest potential.
If you would like to be considered for employment at Instant Care Home Support Services, please feel free to contact our human resource department at email@example.com
For Residential Services Positions (RSA), all licensed professionals i.e. RNs /LPN/ CNA/GNA must be licensed with Maryland (MD) Board of Nursing.
Also included are Payroll Benefits such as:
- For Full Time Employees
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Dental, vision and other supplemental insurance plans
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K)
- Direct Deposit
- Bi Weekly Pay
- Shift Differential
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules & Working Hours
- Electronic Documentation
- Inservice-Education CEU Opportunities
- Sick and safe Leave
- Proof of Identity (i.e. Driver’s License, Valid Photo ID, etc.)
- Social Security card
- Certification (+skills), DC License RN/HHA/LPN/PT/OT/SP
- CPR & First Aid
- TB (PPD) Screening Within six (6) months of application/Chest X-Ray (Valid for 5 Years)
- Physical Clearance
- Police Clearance |Within the last two (2) months as to the date of application. *
All Maryland Residents need police clearance for Maryland & Washington D.C.
- HEP B Vaccine Records / Declination Form
* There must be a police clearance for each state the individual has lived and worked in for the past seven (7) years: i.e. John Taylor lived and worked in NY 2005, VA 2006, MD 2008, DC 2009; he must obtain a police clearance for each state he lived and worked within a seven (7) year time frame.
equal opportunity employer
Our agency prides itself on treating all patients with dignity and respect. We don’t discriminate against any patient on the basis of age, color, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of operating our practice.
Instant Care Home Support Services is looking for qualified Registered Nurses that lead with compassion, excellence, and reliability as you partner with a collaborative, multidisciplinary team of health care professionals to ensure client needs are met—and exceeded. It’s about putting the client first in everything you do, including developing, administering, and evaluating nursing care plans.
We are looking for experienced and qualified candidates ready to make an immediate impact on our clients’ lives—whether it’s in Adult Nursing, Private Duty or Pediatric Care.. You’ll demonstrate the highest level of skill, competence, and sound judgment every day as an RN with Instant Care HSS.
We’ll provide the training, support, and clinical ladder you need to develop your career and make your mark on home care. Whether your passion is to provide the highest quality care in the home or grow into a powerful leadership role in one of our offices, you’ll be equipped to achieve all your ambitions as you change lives each step of the way. You’ll love the work you do, make good use of your skills, be trusted and respected by colleagues, as well as work autonomously and independently when you want to with the support only a large company can provide.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.